This is the Lesson test I give my students on my Constitution and Government lesson. There is a total of 5 different versions of the test.
Here is what you would get:
1. Test #1: 23 questions:70 Points In the following format: Multiple Choice, Fill in the Blank, True/False and short answer (Written Response)
2. Test #2: 20 Questions:60 Points- This is a very easy test with matching and True/False Questions.
Matching, Multiple Choice, Fill in the Blank, and short answer (Written Response, these are longer than test #1’s shorty answer)
3. Test #3: 22 Questions: 70 Points- Same as test #2, just added a Short Answer (Written Response) Part.
4. Test #4 "Conventions and Compromises": 50 Points: Multiple Choice, True/False, and short answer (Written Response)
5. Test #5:28 Questions "The Government" 50 Points- Branches of Government Matching, fill in blank, and short answer.
I have given this test to 7th, 8th, and 9th. The multiple choice, matching, and True/False are pretty easy, however, it is always the written response in which I can really adjust my grading to fit the appropriate grade level. I am much more strict on my grading when it comes to the high school students and their written response.