Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Buy in BUNDLE and $AVE
An in depth look at Amendments 1 - 27. Your students will learn the history behind the Amendments, an in depth study of the Amendments, and a Matching Assessment Quizzes.
An Enhanced Document-Based Question Unit that includes elements of Close Reading Strategies to gain a GREATER understanding of the Amendments.
This lessons include:
* Lesson Plan
* Lesson Plan Narrative and Reasoning Guide
* Common Core Standards Correlation
* Primary and Secondary Sources on Historical Events
* Open-ended and close-ended questions
* Modified Close Reading Strategies embedded
* Quizlet vocabulary link for concept reinforcement
* Extended Activity for Gifted/Advanced Students
* An Investigative Approach to History
* An Answer Key
* Designed for grade 5 and up, but lower grades can easily scaffold the lesson for use
** PDF Version can easily be printed for student handouts
** Both Color and Blackline Masters are included
Total of 448 pages in this BUNDLE!