I have two lessons on the Constitutional Convention. This one is designed more for students taking the Civics E.O.C. who are not tested on the Three-Fifths Compromise or Slave Trade. If you are looking for a lesson that does Click Here
This lesson is part of a bundle. Click here to save $5 on 10 of my lessons
This lesson teaches students about how the Constitutional Convention addressed and fixed the problems of the Articles of Confederation includes the New Jersey Plan, the Virginia Plan, and the Great Compromise... the power to tax and regulate interstate commerce.
• Completed lesson plan with step-by-step instructions
• A PowerPoint presentations
• Creative writing assignment
• Bell ringers
• Cooperative activity idea
• Smartboard Matching Activity
Please note, this product is for personal classroom use by a single teacher. If you would like to copy this product for more than one teacher, please download additional licenses, available at 50% off the original price!
You may not:
• Give this item to others.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item unprotected on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.