* A must for all constitutional study
* Provides a printed database for the 55 delegated who attended the
US Constitutional Convention.
* Compiles hard-to-find information in one easy-to-read chart.
signing status for the Declaration of Independence and the
The chart introduces your students to the men who were present during the writing of the Constitution of the United States. The men appeared in good faith and discussed, fought, and compromised their way to a finished document.
* This lesson about the delegates to the Constitution Convention can be taught at one of two times. It can serve as an introduction to the convention and the people who attended or as a follow-up to the study of the Constitutional Convention itself.
* A worksheet guides the students through the information on the chart which can then serve as a study guide,
* Students follow up their Q&A activity with discussion and a brief writing experience.
** Another handy tool in the What's That? series from CK Teaching Aids providing quick lessons on common Literature and Social Studies topics.