Relate to students with this reading interactive and foldable resource all about constructed response. Students will be engaged and ready to learn with football foldbales that will engage both boys and girls!
Download Preview File
Please make sure to download the preview file and video video if applicable.
Please ensure that it is appropriate for your grade level prior to purchasing.
This Product Includes:
1. Page 1- Constructed Response Cover
2. Page 2-3 Constructed Response Info about my Interactive Notebook Foldables
3. Page 4- Constructed Response Lesson on Constructed Response with clickable links, and information on how to teach your students
4. Page 5- Constructed Response How to fold foldables
5. Page 6- 9 Constructed Response Go for the Goal Foldable, and Constructed Response Graphic Organizer in Color and B&W
6. Page 10- Constructed Response Pictures of Examples
7. Page 11- Constructed Response Close Read
8. Page 12- Constructed Response Exemplar Constructed Response Example with two Anchor Chart Examples
9. Page 13- Constructed Response Credits
Constructed response is the heart of our new testing for the Georgia Milestones. I have been using these Constructed Response foldables to help my students really get good at the Constructed Response RACE method. In case you aren't familiar with it :
Restate the Question
Answer the Question
Cite Text Evidence
***Newly Added 5/7/15 - PDF with fun elements for a lesson! Real life pictures of RACE method. Also included, a sample lesson plan!***
The following resources are included in this product:
Sample lesson, foldables, information sheet, graphic organizer, pictures, close read activity, anchor chart examples, links to additional resources
How to teach this lesson:
This Constructed Response product can easily be turned into a mini-unit as you prepare your students for their assessments. Additional resources are included in the product to help you expand the lesson and activities further.
Resources You May Also Love
Reading Interactive Notebook
Types of Essays
January Writing Center
February Writing Center
Summarizing with Snapchat
About Kayse Morris:
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
to stay up to date with the latest TpT fun. If you like the products in our store, make sure to FOLLOW ME by clicking the STAR at the top of my home page. Check out my blog at www.kaysemorris.com. Visit our page on FACEBOOK for exclusive giveaways.
Copyright © Kayse Morris. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip-art and font credits.
Connect with Me!Kayse Morris on FacebookKayse Morris on Instagram
Kayse Morris on PinterestKayse Morris on Youtube
Keywords: Constructed Response, Write, Writing, Language Arts, English Language Arts