- Students practice constructing angles using these friendly task cards.
- They work in pairs to construct the angles and check each other's work.
- Differentiated by ability levels.
- Includes scaffolding for students who need it.
- Includes directions for students. (Directions are totally editable)
- This activity is great for classroom instruction or math centers.
- It does not only asks students to practice the skill of constructing angles but also encourages accountable talk through peer editing.