This construction themed product includes many materials for helping kiddos construct a positive attitude and encouraging positive thinking: This packet comes complete with the following:
1. Hammer away your negative thoughts: For this activity students can write their negative thoughts inside the spaces, and teach the idea that we are getting rid of our negative thoughts.
2. Dig for your strengths: This handout gives students an opportunity to think of their strengths and what they are good at.
3. B.U.I.L.D a Positive Attitude: This acronym sign includes ways that we can help build a positive attitude. Includes a color filled version and a blank B&W for students to fill in!
4. Positive Attitude Toolkit: This item includes a toolkit, and each tool has a meaning in constructing a positive attitude. Kids can color the toolbox if they wish!!
5. Positive Attitude Sentence Starters: This handout includes sentence starters that students can say or think in constructing their positive attitudes. They can even practice using them during an individual session, classroom lesson, or small group session.
6. I SAW a positive attitude: Students have an opportunity to draw & write about a time when they saw a positive attitude.
7. Use your positive thinking hard hats: In this activity, students can use the sentence starters and create their own positive statements to help maintain a positive attitude!
8. I SAW you using a positive attitude: These tags come with 6 on a page, and students can hand them out to each other, or they can be even to students by adults!