My “Construction Block Area” set includes:
* A list of items you can add to your construction themed block area * Our Class Can Design and Build class book
* Work In Progress signs
* 24 small “I can build” picture cards.
* Add items to the block area.
* Print classroom book. Students can draw on the “My Design Idea” page of what they would like to build (their blueprints). Take a picture of their completed structure or students can draw their completed structure on the “Look What I Built” page. Bind or staple the book together. Add to the block center, classroom library or dramatic play area.
* Print “Work in Progress Signs”, cut out, laminate for durability and cut out laminated signs. Add signs to block area so students may use them to place by their projects if they need to leave for a brief period of time (bathroom, etc.).
* Print out “I Can Build” cards, cut out, laminate for durability, cut out laminated cards, hole punch top left corner and connect all cards together with a metal book ring.
Activity: Design, explore, discover, and create in the block area!
Please note that this set is included in my Construction Activities GROWING Bundle
***Be sure to take a look at my other construction activities
30 Tools Pattern Cards
30 Construction Truck Pattern Cards
30 Construction Worker Pattern Cards
3 Construction Card Games
: Go Fish, Memory & Old Maid
8 Construction Color, Cut & Glue Puzzles
12 Construction Number Puzzles
5 Construction 100-Grid Mystery Pictures
10 Playdough Mats
Construction Reading Center
Construction Dramatic Play Area