Also included in
- This Dramatic Play Mega Bundle came about after receiving many requests for one! It now contains all 35 Dramatic Play Packs!>>> This bundle is AMAZING value! I've discounted it heavily to give teachers who have bought my packs previously a chance to grab it and gain MASSIVE savings still. &$120.00$205.70Save $85.70
- This Community Helpers Dramatic Play Bundle includes 9 fun pretend play packs:>>> Please Note - You may prefer my Dramatic Play Mega Bundle which includes all of my dramatic play packs with MASSIVE savings overall! >>>Why is dramatic play important? Pretend play helps kids to learn$34.99$51.30Save $16.31
This Construction Site dramatic play center is a fun way for children to engage in pretend play and develop STEM skills.
Why is dramatic play important?
Pretend play helps kids to learn about themselves, the world and how things work. Dramatic play centers also help to strengthen a child's language development (e.g. expressive language, vocabulary), social skills and play skills. Children learn a lot through play!
What I love about this pack!
- It supports construction play where kids get to build and manipulate building materials to create something new.
- Bonus STEM challenge cards to add to your building area
- Variety of fun display printables such as safety signs, construction tape and real photos of construction sites.
- The building materials are easily found in most classrooms.
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
Included in this pack:
- Construction site banner
- Signs and labels to set up different areas (Construction Site, Building Zone, Box Construction, Tinkering Table, Vehicles, Building Materials)
- Role play lanyard labels
- Real life photos to include as part of your display
- Open and closed signs
- Opening times & clock
- Printable hard hats and walkie talkies
- Variety of safety signs (e.g. first aid, danger, caution)
- Write on printables (brick layer report, builder report, site engineer's building plan)
- Building materials labels (e.g. wood, tiles, pipes)
- Bonus STEM materials labels (e.g. straws, playdough, cups)
- Bonus STEM challenge cards (photos of things to build such as a bridge & ramp)
- Instructions with photos
I hope you love this resource!
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
★★★ Click here to follow me to get regular updates about new resources and awesome freebies ★★★
JOIN THE FP COMMUNITY!
>>> Fairy Poppins
Sign up to my free newsletter on my blog to receive updates about new resources and freebies.
QUESTIONS, ISSUES OR REQUESTS
- Please feel free to contact me via the "Ask a Question" tab. I value your feedback and am happy to help.
- Need help with printing, downloading or opening files? Click here.