Also included in
- Construction theme COUNTING & CARDINALITY Bundle #1 is for preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten students. Use this collection of math games/centers and worksheets that will complement your math program and lessons. Perfect for the teacher who needs fun, motivating resources that are easy to prepar$21.00$30.50Save $9.50
Preschool and Kindergarten math activities to teach counting, subitizing, and connecting numbers and quantities.
What's included in This Resource
✅ 1. Number Sense - Subitizing game.
Subitizing is one of the building blocks of number sense. It means being able to see several items and instantly knowing how many. Recognizing quantities without having to count is a great foundation for building number sense.
✅ 2. Counting - puzzles (1-10)
Count to tell the number of objects. Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality.
✅ 3. Counting Mat
One-to-one correspondence when counting to 10;
Provide manipulatives that feature number names and number quantities. (with magnetic numbers, or dry-erase marker, or numbers-cards).
✅ 4. Counting Clip Cards (1-10)
✅ 5. Punch cards - (1-10)
Represent some objects with the written numeral 1-10 and keep track of counting.
Use with a paper clip or other manipulatives.
✅ 6. Lego cards. Represent some objects with the written numeral 1-10 and build small towers, counting each piece.
- Construction Counting and Cardinality
- Construction Counting Worksheets
- Construction Number Sequences
- Construction Number Sequences worksheets
- Construction Compare Numbers to 10
- Construction Comparing Worksheets
- Construction theme Write Numbers to 20
⭐️ SAVE WITH THE BUNDLE #1 ⭐️
You may also like:
- ❤︎ Arctic Counting and Cardinality
- ❤︎ Construction Counting and Cardinality
- ❤︎ Back to School Counting and Cardinality
- ❤︎ Ocean Counting and Cardinality
- ❤︎ Dinosaurs Counting and Cardinality
- ❤︎ Bugs Counting and Cardinality
More Questions? Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you notice any errors, please email me before leaving negative feedback. My email address is located on the credits page. Thank you so much!
Not ready to download? Be sure to pin it and save it for later!
⭐️ Thank you so much for visiting my shop!
Count to tell the number of objects.
K.CC.4. Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality.
a. When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object.
b. Understand that the last number name said tells the number of objects counted. The number of objects is the same regardless of their arrangement or the order in which they were counted.
K.CC.5. Count to answer “how many?” questions about as many as 10 things arranged in a line, a rectangular array, or a circle, or as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration; given a number from 1–20, count out that many objects.
Click the Green ★ to follow my store and get notifications of new product launches and freebies!
EARN TPT CREDIT!
I hope you love your activity pack!
Did you know that you can receive credit toward future TpT purchases by reviewing this product?
Take a moment to leave a review on the product page or click "My Account" --> "My Purchases."
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY!
Would you like to receive notifications for my newly released packets and upcoming sale?
Be sure to FOLLOW ME here on TPT!
*Если вы предпочитаете учебные материалы на русском языке, напишите мне, и я добавлю описание на русском языке, чтобы вам было еще комфортнее.
Questions? Would you please email me at email@example.com?