Also included in
- This science resource is a bundle of six of my 4th and 5th grade science passages and activities (with digital science activities).NOTE: Each resource in this bundle now has Google Slides™ versions of the passages and activities and a Google Forms assessment. See the About the Digital Science Activi$13.00$19.00Save $6.00
Constructive and Destructive Forces Passages, Printables and Assessment right at your finger tips!
NOTE: This resource now has Google Slides™ versions of the activities and a Google Forms assessment, making it ideal for digital distance learning and remote teaching! Please see the 3rd page of the PDF for details and the link!
This "ready to print and use" constructive and destructive forces resource is a great supplement to your science instruction. The included passages provide extra support if you do not have a textbook or if your textbook is outdated or too technical for your students.
This resource includes information on weathering, erosion, and deposition.
Included in this Constructive and Destructive Forces Resource:
- Annotating Informational Text Printable
- Constructive Forces Passage, Questions, and Vocabulary
- Destructive Forces Passage, Questions, and Vocabulary
- Erosion Passage and Questions
- Weathering Passage and Questions
- Deposition Passage and Questions
- Volcanoes: Constructive and Destructive Passage and Questions
- Five Constructive and Destructive Forces Practice Printables
- 1-Page Quick Constructive and Destructive Forces Assessment
The constructive and destructive activities and passages in this resource are also included in a digital version to be used with Google Slides. The assessment is also available as Google Form.
See page 3 of the PDF for the links to copy the digital science activities to your drive.