PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Your first grade and second-grade students will have fun matching and sorting as they find out what the difference is between a consumer and a producer, and goods and services. We have included center activities, word wall cards, writing task cards and a research template to extend their learning.
This unit includes the following:
• Posters -Producers, Services, Goods, Consumers
• Sorts - People Who Provide Goods And People Who Provide Services – cards, mats and response sheet
• Matching - Producers With Goods They Produce – cards and response sheet
• Matching - People Who Work In The Community With Where They Work - cards and response sheet
• An Interactive Book - What Goods Will I Use Today?
• Matching - Goods With The Consumers - cards and a response sheet
• Word Wall Cards
• Writing Task Cards
• Research Timeline Template
❤️ How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Each time you leave feedback, TPT gives you credits that you can use to lower the cost of your next purchases. Please rate this product and leave feedback.
❤️️ Be the first to know about our new products. Click here to become a follower.
❤️If you have any questions or need help with this product please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org