Contemporary American Society UNIT TEST Common Core Aligned - Editable(Secondary U.S. History)
This product includes a 30-question unit summative assessment test for the unit on the Contemporary American Society for secondary U.S History. It includes three sections: multiple-choice, matching (match the quote with the President), and two political cartoon analysis questions. The test is editable so you can edit if necessary. With this purchase you get two versions of the test; one test with 4 answers and one test with 3 answers. KEYS are also included!
California Standards covered:
Standard: 11.11 Students analyze the major social problems and domestic policy issues in contemporary American society.
1. Discuss the reasons for the nations changing immigration policy, with emphasis on how the Immigration Act of 1965 and successor acts have transformed American society.
2. Discuss the significant domestic policy speeches of Truman Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Carter, Regan, Bush, and Clinton (e.g., with regard to education, civil rights, economic policy, environmental policy).
3. Describe the changing roles of women in society as reflected in the entry of more women into the labor force and the changing family structure.
4. Explain the constitutional crisis originating from the Watergate scandal.
5. Trace the impact of, need for, and controversies associated with environmental conservation, expansion of the national park system, and the development of environmental protection laws, with particular attention to the interaction between environmental protection advocates and property rights advocates.
6. Analyze the persistence of poverty and how different analyses of this issue influence welfare reform, health insurance reform, and other social policies.
7. Explain how the federal, state, and local governments have responded to demographic and social changes such as population shifts to the suburbs, racial concentration in the cities, Frost belt-to-Sunbelt migration, international migration, decline of family farms, increases in out-of-wedlock births, and drug abuse
CONTEMPORARY AMERICAN SOCIETY
Follow My Store!
To follow my store simply click on “follow me” under Chalk Dust Diva on the top of my store page. You will be the first to receive notifications when I post new products and have sales.
Pay with a Purchase Order!
At checkout, click edit if you need more than one product. You can purchase additional classroom licenses at a reduced cost. Then, click on checkout. At the top, click on the Purchase Order tab. Follow instructions for the P.O. TpT will save your order and when the P.O. is received, your downloads will be available for you on the website. You will receive an email that will let you know when payment has been received.
Leave Feedback and Earn Credits
Don’t forget to leave feedback after you purchase a product! Leaving feedback also earns you "credits" which can be used for discounts on future purchases. I would very much appreciate your positive feedback!