This is a vocabulary unit designed for an AP Spanish Language and Culture class. It was created to complement and supplement the textbook Temas, but could be used in any other upper-level course that is studying Contemporary Life because this contains the whole vocabulary unit and does not require anything from the book. The practices are fill in the blank, identifications, logical or not and write your own sentence in style. An answer key is provided for all discrete items. The contemporary life theme is referred to as tema 4 in these materials.
The unit contains:
- A 6 page vocabulary list with the words in Spanish, in English and a definition in Spanish
The list is divided into the six contexts for the unit and the cinema short “Huevos Fritos con chorizo y con patatas” The first three contexts were called vocabulary 4-1 and the last three with the cinema short words were called vocabulary 4-2.
- 3 vocabulary 4-1 practice overheads
- 2 homework reviews for vocabulary 4-1
- 1 vocabulary quiz for vocabulary 4-1
- 3 vocabulary 4-2 practice overheads
- 2 homework reviews for vocabulary 4-2
- 1 vocabulary quiz for vocabulary 4-2
- 1 all vocabulary 4 homework review
- 3 vocabulary sections for the unit test
The overheads can be used on a projector (LCD/Smartboard etc.) or can be printed on a transparency.
Do you need other AP Spanish Language and Culture Vocabulary units? Try these.
Science and Technology Vocabulary Unit
Family and Communities Vocabulary Unit
AP Spanish Language and Culture, Contemporary Life, Vida Contemporánea, Vocabulario, Vocabulary, Kirsten Cox