This activity bundle provides a variety of activities and worksheets for "Contents of the Dead Man's Pocket" by Jack Finney.
This resource bundle includes the following:
• How To Use This Resource - A document that suggests ways you might use these activities and assessments in your classroom
• Plot Presentation - An 8-slide presentation on plot elements, provided in both PowerPoint and PDF format (Note: While slides can be added and removed to the PowerPoint version of the presentation, the content within the slides cannot be edited).
• Conflict Writing Activity - In this activity, students will need to identify the type(s) of conflict within the story and answer a related prompt with a written response. *Answer Key Included*
• Plot Diagram Activity - In this activity, students will need to identify the plot elements within the story. *Answer Key Included*
• Reading Questions - 10 open-ended questions about the story that can be used as a homework assignment *Answer Key Included*
• Quiz - 10 multiple-choice questions about the story and the literary terms covered within this bundle *Answer Key Included*
• Vocabulary Chart - Students will complete this chart for a list of given vocabulary words and two additional unfamiliar words within the story
• Work Statistic Warm-Up - Students will write and/or discuss the information presented in this warm-up activity.
16 pages; 8 slides