Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
9.04 MB | 45 pages
This unit is based on the selection entitled Contents of the Dead Man's Pocket (pages 4-16) from Chapter 1 of the 10th grade ELA Holt textbook.
Contents include the following:
1. Unit instructions
2. A thirteen-page PDF of the text from the book, including annotations for the teacher
3. A twelve-page student packet of ninety-one reading questions and ten pictures
4. A full teacher answer key for the reading packet
5. A four-page test with eighteen multiple-choice questions linked to ten California ELA standards and modeled after released CST and CAHSEE questions (although questions are appropriate for students of any state)
6. A full teacher answer key for the test
This unit has been meticulously prepared. I am sure you will find it to be an excellent value and to your satisfaction. Unless otherwise noted, all documents are in Microsoft Word to allow you to make any alterations that you so desire.