PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This no prep Context Clues Reading Passages product offers print and go, common core aligned, easy to use context clues activities for 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade. This product includes four instructional pages to help students identify context clues, as well as 3 different (full page) reading passages with three printable worksheets for each passage. ALL worksheets do have a corresponding answer key as well. Note: These activities are meant to accompany dictionaries at the teacher's discretion, so that students can check the accuracy of their work.
This context clues product includes these vocabulary words: nuances, subtle, arduous, complicates, acquisition, nonsensical, belongings, laborious, exhilarating, incorporate, ensure, trembled, exhausted, attempted, inhale, prevented, anticipation, precision, lyrics, desperation, valiant, defective, escaped, jolted, beamed, remarkable, issued, accumulations, excessive, behoove, accessible, profound, collapse, structural, traipse, massive, secure, locate, effective, havoc, solely, and discretion.
Click HERE to view a short video that showcases some of the contents in this context clues product.
The following context clues products have been created for 3rd-5th grade (please note that there is a context clues bundle for 3rd-5th grade):
The following context clues products have been created for 4th-6th grade (please note that there is a context clues bundle for 4th-6th grade):
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE free resource library and newsletter.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
Kirsten Tulsian has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.