Products in this Bundle (10)
showing 1-5 of 10 products
This bundle contains 8 engaging activities you can use while teaching your students about using context clues to determine the meanings of unknown words as they read.
These resources focus on the following five types of context clues:
→ Definition clues
→ Synonym clues
→ Antonym clues
→ Example clues
→ Inference clues
The following items are included in the BUNDLE. Click on any of the links to take a closer look at any particular item!
- Context Clues Powerpoint with a 3-page PowerPoint companion (You have my permission to convert the PPT to Google Slides, if you wish. Also, the companion handout includes both a printable version and a Google Slides version.)
- Context Clues Foldable Craftivity and Worksheets (You get to choose between using the printable version or the Google Slides version.)
- Context Clues Poster Set
- Context Clues Task Cards (You get to choose between the printable version, the self-checking digital version that is compatible with Google Forms, or the digital version that is compatible with Google Slides.)
- Context Clues Worksheet Packet (You get to choose between using the printable worksheets or the digital format that uses Google Slides.)
- Context Clues Magnifying Glass Craftivity (You get to choose between using the printable craftivity or the digital format that uses Google Slides.)
- Context Clues: Partner Plays for grades 4-5 (You get to choose between using the printable scripts or the digital format that uses Google Slides.)
- A 10-item printable Multiple-Choice Assessment (This is exclusive to the bundle. You get to choose between the printable version and the Google Slides version. )
As an added bonus, I created 7 days of LESSON PLANS that outline how and when I use each of the included resources! You don't have to follow the lesson plan format I provide, of course, but it might be helpful in providing a bit of direction for you.
Are you looking for a context clues intervention resource, or context clues activities designed to be used with a small group of students? You might want to check out my set of Context Clues Tri-folds/Lessons!
Copyright by Deb Hanson
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store
The resources in this bundle are to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher is prohibited. This item is also bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting these items (or any part thereof) on an Internet site that is not password protected are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permissions!