Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
This bundle contains several engaging activities you can use while teaching your students about using context clues to determine unknown words as they read. I focus on the following five types of context clues:
The following items are included in the BUNDLE:
- Powerpoint with a 3-page PowerPoint companion- You have my permission to convert this PowerPoint to Google Slides, if you wish. Also, the companion handout includes both a printable version and a Google Slides version.
- Poster Set and Interactive Notebook Entry
- Task Cards (You get to choose whether to use the printable version, the Google Forms version or the Google Slides version.)
- Worksheet Packet focusing on the 5 types of clues (You get to choose between using the printable version or the TpT Digital Activity.)
- Magnifying Glass Craftivity (You get to choose whether to use the printable version or the Google Forms version.)
- 5 Partner Plays (You get to choose between using the printable scripts or the digital format that uses Google Slides.)
- Context Clues Assessment (this is exclusive to the bundle)
- Lesson Plans that explain how I intend to use these materials in the classroom (9 days)
**Please note: the PowerPoint cannot be edited due to the copyright requirements made by the contributing artists (clip art, font, backgrounds).
Copyright by Deb Hanson
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW!!
Are you looking for context clues resources to use with 4th, 5th, and 6th grade students? CLICK HERE to check out my bundle for 4th-6th graders.
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store
This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher is prohibited. This item is also bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on an Internet site that is not password protected are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permissions!