Also included in
- Pop-culture and history rap songs + reading activities = fun. Agree? Then these activities are just for you! Based on history and reading rap songs, these activities and passages engage students with pop-culture topics as they practice reading skills. No more boring reading passages! Keep your stude$21.00$31.25Save $10.25
- Are you looking for an engaging, summer school reading curriculum? Rap songs are the answer! Based on Disney movie and superhero rap songs, these activities will keep your students' attention using song lyrics as reading passages while they practice reading skills! Easily incorporate them into inde$27.00$43.00Save $16.00
- Are you looking for fun end of year reading activities? Rap songs are the answer! Based on history and reading rap songs, these activities will keep your students engaged using song lyrics as reading passages while they review important reading skills. Easily incorporate them into independent activi$28.50$43.25Save $14.75
- Are you and your students fans of Disney Movies? Then this is the perfect bundle for your class! Based on our Disney vs. History, rap songs, these activities will keep your students' attention using song lyrics as reading passages while they practice critical reading skills. Easily incorporate them$20.00$28.50Save $8.50
- Would you like to keep your students engaged with context clues passages? Then this bundle is just for you! These context clues passages with fiction texts and questions are based on parody rap songs that analyze popular movies and characters. These songs are integrated into reading activities to ke$4.00$6.00Save $2.00
- Are you looking for engaging, synonyms, antonyms, and context clues reading passage activities? Then these activities are just for you! These activities are based on history and reading rap songs and are written as reading passages. Use them to keep your students' attention as they practice reading$14.00$20.25Save $6.25
- Would you like to keep your students fully engaged with context clues passages and worksheets? Rap songs are your solution! Based on history rap songs, these activities will keep your students' attention using song lyrics as reading passages while they practice defining unknown vocabulary words usin$12.00$18.25Save $6.25
- Would you like to keep your students fully engaged with context clues passages and worksheets? Rap songs are your solution! These context clues activities are based on history rap songs to keep your students engaged. With these activities, you'll be able to keep your students' attention using song l$6.50$10.00Save $3.50
- Are you looking for engaging, reading passages and activities for your students? Then this bundle is just for you! Based on history and reading rap songs, use this bundle to plan out your entire year's reading activities (read below for a sample outline) or just to give students an exciting break fr$82.00$125.00Save $43.00
Students will learn to determine the meaning of unknown words using context clues in text.
These context clues worksheets with passage questions are based on a Moana movie review, parody song. The worksheets for this activity have multiple-choice answers and target content-vocabulary words from the song lyrics which are used as a reading passage. Together, the passage and song compare the traditional Polynesian and islander folktales that inspired the Moana movie with Disney's animated film.
This activity includes:
- the song lyrics
- 7 multiple-choice, context clues questions for defining content vocabulary words in the song with the answer key.
*Leave a review if you liked this activity.*
You may also like:
*Disclaimer: Rap Opera for Kids is not affiliated with the Disney or Marvel brands in any way. Rap Opera for Kids provides educational commentary, parody, and criticism of popular works in order to supplement classroom instruction.
Copyright © 2018 Rap Opera for Kids. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Images and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
*Music production credit: Brandon Coffer
*Moana text By Walt Disney Animation Studios - www.rotoscopers.com, Public Domain, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=50048145
Used under / Originals have been digitally mixed with other media.
*Font for "Rap Opera ... Kids. History. Reading. Math. And More... School Just Went Beast Mode. Educate. Entertain. Empower!" text by http://www.junkohanhero.com