Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.02 MB | 8 pages
This context clue PowerPoint lesson teaches students how to apply specific strategies to help them understand unfamiliar vocabulary words. After the guided PowerPoint practice, students apply their new learning using the graphic organizer scaffold.
The strategies presented are:
• Look for the definition
• Make a text to self connection
• Look around
• Use what you know to figure out what you don't know
I have had much success helping my students decipher words using these strategies.
What You Get:
• 7 page presentation in pdf format (includes cover page and student practice sentences)
• Graphic organizer
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the red star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store. ☺