Also included in
- Are you looking to strengthen your students' reading comprehension skills? Help your students succeed at applying fiction reading strategies while reading ANY text with these reading strategy anchor charts, activities, and student work. With task cards, graphic organizers and practice activities thiPrice $26.00Original Price $41.25Save $15.25
- "These lessons make me a much better teacher, and therefore help my students to learn so much better. I am seeing my students regularly using the skills they are learning, and in discussion with them, they recognize that they are specifically using the skills and improving their reading abilities. TPrice $28.50Original Price $39.20Save $10.70
- Are you looking to increase your students' reading comprehension and help them grow as readers this year? Help your students master both the fiction and nonfiction reading strategies that they need in order to understand the increasingly complex texts that they read all year long!This reading stratePrice $62.50Original Price $88.65Save $26.15
- Help your students understand how to use context clues as they read any material with these reading activities. With anchor charts, task cards, and organizers to use with ANY book, your students will be on their way to solving the meaning of new and unknown words in no time!This set includes both aPrice $11.50Original Price $23.00Save $11.50
Help your students understand how to use context clues as they read any material with these high interest reading activities. With anchor charts, task cards, and organizers to use with ANY book, your students will be on their way to solving the meaning of new and unknown words in no time!
Help your students learn how and why to use context clues using different strategies to attack new word meanings. This set has everything you need to plan, teach, scaffold, assess with arubric, and practice using context clues.
Anchor chart posters and student reference sheets are informative resources for young readers both during the unit and throughout the school year. With a variety of graphic organizers, question stems, and practice activities your students will become an expert in using context clues in no time at all!
Save 20% off by purchasing this set in the Reading Strategy Bundle!
This set includes both a print and digital version to use with Google Classroom™.
✓Link for Google Slide use and digital directions
✓Teacher Notes and Book Recommendations
✓Digital Link and Directions
✓Anchor Charts for Context Clues:
- What are Context Clues?
- How to Use Context Clues
- Context Clues Strategies
- Context Clues Examples
- Using Context Clues
- When to Use Context Clues
✓Context Clues Student Reference Sheet (in 3 sizes)
✓11 Context Clues Graphic Organizers/Activities
✓Context Clues Sticky Note Organizer
✓Context Clues Illustration Sheet
✓Student Context Clues Question Stems for Independent Reading
✓Context Clues Rubric
✓5 Match Up Context Clues Practice Pages
✓3 Context Clues Article Practice Pages
✓3 Context Clues CLOZE Practice Pages
✓12 Context Clues Task Cards with Suggestions
✓Context Clues New Word Flipbook
✓Context clues Focus Word Partner Activity
Grab more context clues activities with these seasonal passages!
Looking for more resources to teach your students different reading strategies? Use the links below to see my other reading strategy products.
Looking for a way to assess your students' independent reading? Try this quick assessment to use with ANY fiction or nonfiction text:
You might also be interested in my Nonfiction Readers products like this one:
Follow me by clicking the green star at the top of my store page for notifications of new products and sales. Remember new products are always 50% off the first 24 hours!
Subscribe to my blog for engaging teaching ideas and exclusive freebies!
Follow me on Instagram for behind the scenes views of Think Grow Giggle:
Follow me on Pinterest for more teaching ideas:
Follow me on Facebook for teaching ideas and flash freebies:
Email me at ThinkGrowGiggleShop@gmail.com