Also included in
- You can plan a year’s worth of reading comprehension units in a flash with this bundle! These reading units save you time with planning your reading comprehension lessons and your students will have an understanding of each comprehension skill when the unit is finished. Fun, engaging lesson plans, w$130.80$163.50Save $32.70
Context clues and determining unknown words can be tricky to teach! With this fun and engaging reading unit, you can introduce and teach your students how to determine the meaning of words by using context clues. Your students will learn how to understand themeanings of words with both real words and nonsense words. This reading unit is preloaded into Google Slides with interactive lessons and activities. Through this unit, your students will learn how to use context clues with a variety of different resources.
- anchor chart
- Reading passages with real words and nonsense words- all include comprehension questions
- Introductory Whole Group Sorting Activity
- Differentiated small group cards
- Nonsense word write the room
- Real word write the room
- Graphic organizers
- Airplane Craftivity - could span out over a week or more learning about new aircraft words and using context clues
- 3 centers - nonsense words, real words, opposites
This is print and digital! It is preloaded into Google Slides.
Your students will have many opportunities for growth and mastery with this unit. You will see them grow with the many different activities included!
IMPORTANT: The digital version included in the file is for Google Slides. When you purchase this resource, you will find a page with the links to the different activities to add this resource to your Google Drive. You do not need to have Google Classroom to use it. However, you need a Google Drive account to access it.
Check the preview for a closer look!
If you like this resource, check out:
Make sure to follow me so that you are notified of when new resources are posted! Brand new resources are always on sale the first 24 hours!