Context Clues Task Cards - Print & Digital Options with Audio Support
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This context clues bundle is full of fun activities that your students will love. These TEKS and Common Core aligned activities and games give your students fun ways to practice using context clues, prefixes, suffixes, synonyms, antonyms, homophones, and multiple meaning words.Check out the previewPrice $24.70Original Price $47.50Save $22.80
- Looking for an engaging context clues activity? This 3rd grade context clues task cards growing bundle will have you covered all year. Your students will love using context clues, prefixes & suffixes, synonyms & antonyms, homophones, and multiple meaning words with these fun and relatable coPrice $20.94Original Price $40.25Save $19.31
Need a fun and engaging context clues activity? Your students will love using context clues, prefixes, suffixes, synonyms, antonyms, and multiple meaning words with the relatable sentences in these context clues task cards. These task cards are printable and digitally compatible with Google Slides™, Boom Cards™, Seesaw™, and Easel by TpT™.
Need differentiated practice? Two ways of digitally providing your students with ⭐oral admin⭐ are included. No more running around the room trying to provide accommodations!
- Set of 24 Context Clues Task Cards (color and black & white versions)
- Student Recording Sheet
- Answer Key
✅ Digital Options:
- Boom Cards ⭐ with AND without Optional Oral Admin⭐ - These context clues BOOM Cards provide optional oral administration of each question and answer choice. Play them on Smart Boards, computers, and tablets. See the free, playable preview to try them out! Not interested in the oral admin component? No worries. There's a version without it as well.
- Google Classroom ⭐ with AND without Oral Admin⭐ - Be sure to check out the link in the preview to a free playable card.
- Easel Activity on Teachers Pay Teachers
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "I used this to play a game of scoot which my students loved. This prepared them well for our other context clues activities."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Great product to practice context clues in a fun, interactive way. I love that the student gets immediate feedback when they respond."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "My students LOVED these task cards. It was perfect for an exit slip and center. It reinforced context clues as this is a struggle at times for my students."
- Add any of the formats included to your literacy stations.
- Add a whole new level of fun to your stations by pairing the printable task cards with a board game!
- Or, make it a whole-class activity by turning them into a scoot or a quiz, quiz, trade activity.
- Use it as an early finisher.
- Use one card each morning for morning work. You'll get 24 days of context clues practice at the beginning of each class!
- Leave it as a game for a sub to play during small group time.
- Project the Google Slides™ (or download it as a PowerPoint) and use it as a whole group review game.
Check out the preview to learn more!
LA.3.3B, 3.BC, 3.3D
LA.4.3B, 4.3C, 4.3D
Supports Common Core Standards (CCSS):
CCRA.L.4, RF.3.3a, L.3.4, L.3.4a, L.3.4b
CCRA.L.4, RF.4.3a, L.4.4, L.4.4a, L.4.5c
⭐️ Bundle & Save with a 35% Discount ⭐️
Purchase the Context Clues Task Cards Growing Bundle to get this set plus task card sets for homophones, synonyms & antonyms, figurative language, Halloween-themed context clues, winter-themed context clues, Christmas-themed context clues, and Valentine's Day-themed context clues.
Buying the bundle as it grows locks in all 15 sets of context clues task cards at a fraction of the price. Get it now before the remaining 7 sets are added!
✨ All my new products are 50% off for the first 24 hours. Click here to follow my store and receive notifications when I create something new so you don't miss out on the savings.
I’d love to hear from you if you have any questions, issues, or requests!
❤ Laura Heinen
Copyright © Cultivating Critical Readers, LLC.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
Important Information About Boom Learning℠
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards). For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.