Context Clues Task Cards Set 2 - Anchor Chart Print & Digital with Audio Support
- Google Apps™
- Easel Activity
- Easel Assessment
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This huge bundle of task cards includes reading skills and strategies, figurative language, vocabulary, sentence building and punctuation, parts of speech, affixes and roots, writing prompts, and plenty of overall ELA test prep and review. There are 107 products in this bundle, but you will get closPrice $260.20Original Price $377.43Save $117.23
- This bundle contains Context Clue Task Cards Set 2 for grades 4-5 in two formats: Traditional printable task cards and digital Boom Cards! Please note that the content for both products is the same. Only the format is different. This bundle is for educators that want both formats.Happy Teaching!RachPrice $3.98Original Price $5.78Save $1.80
- Help your students grow their context clues skills with these 3 sets of task cards!The resources in this bundle have been classroom-tested by tens of thousands of teachers and will save you 20% off the regular prices! This bundle contains all three context clues task card sets. This bundle is greatPrice $7.84Original Price $9.84Save $2.00
These 32 context clues task cards are incredibly helpful in teaching students how to decipher meaning from short passages. A context clues anchor chart is also included!
- 32 Task Cards (prints 4 to a page)
- Recording Sheets
- Answer Keys
- Anchor Chart
- Google Slides
- Easel Activity
- Easel Assessment - Self-Checking
- Digital or Print
- Challenge Card to extend the lesson
- Audio Support
- Self-Checking or Short Answer
- Multiple versions of the recording sheet included
Great for 4th or 5th grade!
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE A LOT MORE!
This resource is part of a money-saving bundle!
This bundle includes these resources:
NOTE: This resource uses American English and is not editable.
- Download our FREE Task Card Handbook to learn 31 different ways you can use this resource!
Here’s what teachers are saying:
✏️ "This resource is great for group work! My 5th graders loved discussing the task cards, and deciding together on the correct answer! Thank you!" -Linda C.
✏️ "My Students loved this activity and seemed to comprehend How to find context clues and some of the clues that helped them to find them. They had difficulty at first but soon caught on to the concept. Many had mastered Context Clues by the time we finished with the subject." -Sherry F.
✏️ "Such an excellent tool for helping students better understand how to use context clues. We do just a few slides at a time during small intervention groups, and my students have really grasped the routine." -Brittain H.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LOVE…
Common Core Standards:
- CCSSL.4.4 - Determine or clarify the meaning of unknown and multiple-meaning words and phrases based on grade 4 reading and content, choosing flexibly from a range of strategies.
- CCSSL.4.4a - Use context (e.g., definitions, examples, or restatements in text) as a clue to the meaning of a word or phrase.
- CCSSL.5.4 - Determine or clarify the meaning of unknown and multiple-meaning words and phrases based on grade 5 reading and content, choosing flexibly from a range of strategies.
- CCSSL.5.4a - Use context (e.g., cause/effect relationships and comparisons in text) as a clue to the meaning of a word or phrase.
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
- Follow us on TpT.
- Join our Teachers Club.
- Check out our Blog www.Minds-in-Bloom.com
- Follow us on Social Media - Facebook or Instagram
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Go to your My Purchases page.
- Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment.
- You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ WE STRIVE FOR 5 STARS! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
NEED HELP? Before leaving feedback:
- Visit the FAQs section
- submit a help ticket
- ask a question on the Q& A tab
About the Author
These passages were written by me, Rachel Lynette. I am a published author of over 120 nonfiction books for children on a variety of subjects, as well as several teacher resource books. I have written for publishers such as Harcourt, Thompson-Gale, Rosen, Children’s Press, Evan-Moor, Kagan, and several others. These passages reflect more than a decade of professional writing experience.
This resource was created by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack for Minds in Bloom INC., all rights reserved. It may be used by the original purchaser for single class use only. Teachers may distribute this product in email, through google classroom or over the Internet to their students (and parents) as long as the site is password protected. In other words, you may distribute it to your own students, but may not put it on the Internet where it could be publicly found and downloaded.
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom