Also included in
- This bundle contains Context Clue Task Cards Set 1 for grades 3-4 in two formats: Traditional printable task cards and digital Boom Cards! Please note that the content for both products is the same. Only the format is different. This bundle is for educators that want both formats.Happy Teaching!Rach$3.98$5.78Save $1.80
- Help your students grow their context clues skills with these 3 sets of task cards!The resources in this bundle have been classroom-tested by tens of thousands of teachers and will save you 20% off the regular prices! This bundle contains all three context clues task card sets. This bundle is great$7.84$9.84Save $2.00
- This huge bundle of task cards includes reading skills and strategies, figurative language, vocabulary, sentence building and punctuation, parts of speech, affixes and roots, writing prompts, and plenty of overall ELA test prep and review. There are 107 products in this bundle, but you will get clos$273.72$373.72Save $100.00
32 Context Clues Task Cards with differentiation options! You can use these in class or with a device, and with optional audio support, your students will love learning.
- Printable Multiple Choice
- Printable Short Answer
- Google Slides (multiple choice) with AUDIO SUPPORT
- Easel Self-Checking Assessment with AUDIO SUPPORT
- Easel Activity (short answer)
- Context Clues Anchor Chart (1-page or 4-page format)
- Recording Sheets - 2 options: multiple choice or short answer
- Answer Keys
- Challenge Card
These task cards will help your students to better understand what they read and to improve their vocabularies. Great for test prep too!
Perfect for 3rd and 4th grade students!
Students can use these cards individually at a center or they could also test each other in pairs. Another option is to use the cards with the whole class for the game SCOOT. An answer sheet is provided for students to use to record their answers. They can also check their answers on the included answer key.
See the Preview for images and more information
What teachers have said about this resource:
♥ I used these as a scavenger hunt around my room. My students enjoyed moving around, and it served as a great review for them! Thank you! -Alyssa O.
♥ I just started using these and they are fantastic. I laminated them first, but I love the fact that my kids can underline the clues and then erase once done. They are truly becoming independent learners when they then check their answers and discuss their responses. Thank you :) -Brenda Santoyo.
♥ My students love when they get to work on your task cards. I love that they are having fun while learning. These context clues cards are great! Thank you! -Linda E.
More Context Clues
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom