This Context Clues Task Card and Anchor Charts product is aligned to the Common Core for 3rd to 5th grade and includes 34 task cards that require students to use context to make meaning, as well as identify the words or phrases that helped them to understand the meaning of an unknown word.
These task cards can be used in stations, small groups, centers, or for early finishers and includes the answer sheets as well as the answer keys.
The following best selling context clues products have been created for 3rd-5th grade (please note that there is a context clues bundle for 3rd-5th grade):
CONTEXT CLUES PRINTABLES FOR 3RD-5TH GRADE
CONTEXT CLUES READING PASSAGES FOR 3RD-5TH GRADE
CONTEXT CLUES BUNDLE FOR 3RD-5TH GRADE
The following context clues products have been created for 4th-6th grade (please note that there is a context clues bundle for 4th-6th grade):
CONTEXT CLUES READING PASSAGES FOR 4TH-6TH GRADE
CONTEXT CLUES TASK CARDS FOR 4TH-6TH GRADE
CONTEXT CLUES PRINTABLES FOR 4TH-6TH GRADE
CONTEXT CLUES BUNDLE FOR 4TH-6TH GRADE
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
Kirsten has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.