This Context Clues Printables and Anchor Charts product offers print and go, common core aligned, context clues activities for 4th-6th grade and includes four instructional pages, 4 pages of multiple choice questions, 4 pages of fill in the blank, and 2 pages of stories followed by printables that ask students to define underlined words using context clues (and also look them up in the dictionary to check for accuracy). ALL printables include a corresponding Answer Key as well.
This context clues product includes the following vocabulary words: provoke, hoax, monotonous, unanimous, frugal, vital, contaminated, persecute, remorse, versatile, meager, stifled, cordial, discretion, duration, confiscated, alternate, comply, bland, treacherous, deprive, crumbled, predicament, lucrative, reminiscing, retaliate, punctured, dominant, absurd, prohibited, inevitable, exhibiting, omitted, priority, probably, lenient, infuriated, predominantly, entice, drastic, abruptly, questionable, alleviate, straightforward, instantaneous, retrieve, attire, contribute, pleaded, disposition, compromise, headway, shrewd, bargain, comply, stipulations, commiserated, muffled, mutual, vindicated, and ascended. As you can see, this context clues product offers a great variety of words for upper elementary students.
The following context clues products have been created for 3rd-5th grade (please note that there is a context clues bundle for 3rd-5th grade):
CONTEXT CLUES TASK CARDS FOR 3RD-5TH GRADE
CONTEXT CLUES PRINTABLES FOR 3RD-5TH GRADE
CONTEXT CLUES READING PASSAGES FOR 3RD-5TH GRADE
CONTEXT CLUES BUNDLE FOR 3RD-5TH GRADE
The following context clues products have been created for 4th-6th grade (please note that there is a context clues bundle for 4th-6th grade):
CONTEXT CLUES READING PASSAGES FOR 4TH-6TH GRADE
CONTEXT CLUES TASK CARDS FOR 4TH-6TH GRADE
CONTEXT CLUES BUNDLE FOR 4TH-6TH GRADE
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
Kirsten has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.