Continents Trading Cards! This is a set of 8 continents trading cards that you can use with your students when teaching social studies and geography. I created them to look like trading cards and my students LOVE using them!
This set includes:
• 8 continents cards with the name and a picture on the front. On the back is information about each continents’ relative size, number of countries, most populated country, and approximately how many languages are spoken.
• The same 8 continents cards with the names on them but blank spaces for students to draw their own picture and room on the back to write their own information.
• 8 blank cards that students can use as task cards, independent review, small group practice, or many other ways
• A template for a labeled box that students can cut out, write their name on and color to store their continents cards in.
• A list of ways you can use these continents trading cards with your students that is based on Robert Marzano’s “Six Steps to Better Vocabulary Instruction.” This list helps me because I can show parents, administrators, other teachers, etc. that I’m using research-based methods in my classroom.
• Trading Card Manual: 15 pages of tips and ideas on how to use these trading cards in your class.
I print these continents trading cards out double sided on card stock so they look and feel like real trading cards but they work just as well on regular paper.
The 8 terms included in this set of cards are:
• North America
• South America
Here are some similar products:
Geography Flashcards Pack
- Best Deal: Save $5.00!
Map Skills Vocabulary Cards and Word Wall
Landform Flashcards and Word Wall
States and Capitals Flashcards
Check out my other SOCIAL STUDIES
Thanks for looking and be sure to check out the other fun vocabulary cards and games in
Continents Trading Cards
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License