Also included in
- This Line Drawing Art Project Bundle contains everything you need to teach the fundamentals of drawing to any middle or high school art class digitally or in person. It contains practice worksheets that start with simple images to draw from and gradually increase in complexity. Students gain confi$13.00$15.50Save $2.50
- This Introduction to Drawing Bundle is great for beginner artists learning the fundamentals of drawing. It includes student-centered video demonstrations that make these art lessons easy for virtual or distance learning, homeschool art, or traditional learning in the classroom. These middle or hig$31.50$38.75Save $7.25
- This Beginner Drawing Visual Art Curriculum is perfect for any Introduction to Art or Art 1 Class. It is excellent for middle or high school art classes or your homeschool art curriculum. It will save you tons of time and contains everything you need to teach your students the fundamentals of art$105.00$149.00Save $44.00
These contour line drawing worksheets are perfect for middle or high school art classes. They work for distance learning, homeschool art, or in the classroom. Included are 5 worksheets in both PDF and Google Slide format with rubrics and links to a video demonstration that students can click digitally or scan on the printed version as well as an instructional handout. They are great exercises to help students learn how to really observe a reference photo and draw what they really see as opposed to what they think they see. This art lesson is great as a first project in an introduction to art class or as a refresher for more seasoned artists. Contour line drawing helps build observational drawing skills and is also frequently the framework that artists use to begin more complex detailed drawings.
Need an Easy to Follow Art Sub Plan?
The included worksheets work great as sub plans, early finisher assignments, for students on home instruction or in ISS. They are easy to follow with the linked videos and are easy for substitute teachers or self-directed learning when the art teacher is unavailable.
All of my lessons can be shared with your students through Google Classroom or any digital platform and are formatted to work for distance learning or in the classroom. They are designed to save you time and help your students access the tutorials, presentations, videos, or worksheets as easily as possible. You can find more ready-to-go, easy-to-follow, timesaving art lessons in my TPT SHOP.
You may also like:
- Digital Portfolio for Student Artwork
- Middle or High School Art Project Bundle
- Beginner Line Drawing Art Project Bundle for Middle or High School
Having difficulty with a file?
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
• Click the green star to get email notifications about new resources & sales.
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page. Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!