Contraction word sorts and activities. A great Montessori language activity to help students with word work and grammar.
Zip File Includes:
5 Contraction Word sorts (Each set is a different color to keep them organized, each set in a different folder).
6 pages of Contractions in context
- Montessori language style match up cards
17 worksheets. Including:
- Write the contraction for the given word (1 contraction sort per page)
- Write the 2 words for the contraction (1 contraction sort per page)
- Write a caption with a contraction for these pictures
- Find the contraction in a given passage
- Complete the sentence with the correct contraction.
These sets should be printed on card stock, laminated, and then cut. Cut on the lines to separate the contractions and the two words that make the contraction. This material can be used by students independently in a mainstream or as a Montessori language activity.
Need literacy resources? click here
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases – YAY! I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Follow my store:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. This will allow you to receive email updates about this store