This set of worksheets allows students to practice differentiating between contractions and possessive pronouns. 8 worksheets are included covering the following topics:
1. Identify the word as a contraction or possessive.
2. Identify the word in a sentence as a contraction or possessive.
3. Write the extend form of contractions.
4. Write the contracted form of a pronoun + verb.
5. Change the possessive noun in a sentence to a possessive pronoun.
6. Find the contractions in a paragraph.
7. Find the possessive pronouns in a paragraph.
8. Complete the paragraph by adding contractions or possessive pronouns.