3 File Folder Games that can be used in Language Arts Centers/Daily 5 Word Work or Whole Class Activities. This is has has theme which is especially made for the month of February - hearts for Valentine's Day / Month. However, you may use this file any month. It only has hearts (whole and broken), the perfect image to represent Contractions.
Two pdf files are compressed in a zip file. One pdf file is the colored version of the Contractions Center / File Folder Games while the other pdf file is its black and white version.
What is included?
- Directions on how to use the games for students.
- Anchor Chart / Contractions Poster (only comes in colored with black and white text.)
- Game #1 - Arranging in Alphabet Order + Puzzle/Matching Game.
- Game #2 - Memory Game.
- Game #3 - I Have... Who Has.
- Game Pieces for all games.
- Record sheet or related worksheet for each games.
- Answer key for each worksheet.
L.2.2c Use an apostrophe to form contractions.
If you decide to purchase, please don't forget to leave feedback, a fair rating and a fair comment
TpT gives credits for every $ you spend ONLY after you provide feedback. You may use your credit points for future purchase of any TPT products! Click HERE
to learn more about it.