Conversation Heart Math – Have your children practice their math skills with these fun conversation heart math printables! This is a great packet to use during the week of Valentine’s Day, but it can be used anytime during the whole month of February as well.
This conversation heart math packet includes the following pages:
• Detailed instructions for each activity
• Conversation Heart Sorting Mat (comes in both colored and black and white to save ink)
• Conversation Heart Graphing activity (3 differentiated printables)
• Conversation Heart Patterning printable
• Conversation Heart Addition printable (addition 1-10)
• Conversation Heart Subtraction printable (subtraction 1-10)
• Conversation Heart Odd & Even printable (numbers up to 100)
• Conversation Heart Missing Numbers printable (sequencing up to 100)
• Conversation Heart Taste Test activity and printables
• Conversation Heart Fun printable (can be used for early finishers or as a fun time-filler)
Note: Each student will need a small cup of conversation hearts for the graphing activity.
★ Please check out the preview to see page samples of this conversation heart math packet and to ensure that it matches the ability level of your class.
I hope you enjoy this resource!
For other fun Valentine’s Day products, click on the links below:
Valentine's Day Flip Book: Love Is
Valentine's Day Heart Bingo
Valentine's Day Game Pack
Please don’t forget to rate this product and provide feedback to earn credits that you can use toward future purchases on TpT.
Also be sure to visit my store ChalkDots
and FOLLOW ME
to see my new products and hear about upcoming sales!
♥ Thank you so much for supporting ChalkDots!