Conversation Hearts: A Digital and Inperson Social Skill Activity
This conversation heart activity set is designed to help students with the conversation social skills.
- Activity cards for acooperative game
- Activity sheets on starting a conversation, keeping a conversation going, giving compliments, and more.
- A compliment poster
- Link to editable Google Slides lesson for distance or in-person learning- add your own personalized emoji.
It has a black and white and color printing option.
Includes a link for a digital version for use with Google Slides TM and Google Classroom TM for digital or distance learning.
Digital downloads included:
- Access to Google Slides TM version for digital/distance learning
Options for use:
1. Students can do in a self guide-Students go through all of the slides independently.
2. Use slides as a discussion during synchronous learning.
3. Add your own narration to the PowerPoint slides of your choice then export it as a video to share with students. You can follow up and share just the interactive slides with them to complete.
4. You can post the slides as an assignment in Google Classroom™ (just make sure to select “make a copy for each student”) or you can share with any student (or parent) that has a Google login. It also will work as a PowerPoint assignment for Microsoft Teams (just download it from Google Slides and then upload it – it downloads as a PowerPoint!).
Copyright © PawsitiveSchoolCounselor, Laura Filtness. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip-art and font credits.