Conversations Parts Graphic Organizer -
This resource is for students who are learning that conversations are made up of different parts, and that our verbal and nonverbal language may change depending on if we are having a formal or casual conversation.
What's Included: Blank Graphic Organizer + Completed Teacher Key for each part of conversation broken down by verbal language, body language & casual vs. formal conversation.
- Starting the Conversation
- Getting the Conversation Going
- Continuing the Conversation
- Shifting Topics in Conversation
- Ending a Conversation
Ways to use:
- Make a packet for your students. Have students fill out their own copy of the blank graphic organizer as you teach each skill so they can fill it in as they learn
- Have students watch videos of conversations & see if they can fill out their blank graphic organizer based the conversations they watched
- Have the students fill out their blank graphic organizers either BEFORE or AFTER teaching all of the skills to assess what they already know/what they learned.