Conversation Practice At the Doctor's Office:
paragraph jumble - LEVEL 2 Beginners:
This pack was created to help learn how to use language skills to express yourself at the doctor's office
in a fun and creative way. Students will read each strip and sequence the conversation/story in order.
This helps ESL students identify story order
and meaning. The pack also includes activities to foster speaking, reading, writing & grammar skills
which is beneficial for ESOL students. ELL learners always need more practice in paragraph and sequencing skills.
Every ESL classroom needs variety of all these core ingredients.
- 2 stories to print and jumble (plenty of practice).
- Grammar, speaking and writing activities.
How to use:
It is extremely easy to set up and almost zero prep. I printed out the card sheets (about 8 sets of them), I then cut them into strips and arranged them on the side for each group. The hand outs that follow include pari work, written response sheets and filling in an accident report form.
Thank you for stopping by!
• Adjectives Paragraph Sequencing
• Conversation Practice At the Doctor's Office Paragraph Sequencing
• Language of Direction Paragraph Sequencing
• Narrative Texts Paragraph Sequencing
• Past Continuous and Past Simple Texts & Verbs Paragraph Sequencing
• Personal Recounts, Past Tense Verbs Paragraph Sequencing
• Prepositional Phrases Paragraph Sequencing
• SMS Language Paragraph Sequencing
• Verb To Be Paragraph Sequencing