These protocol templates can be used for absolutely anything, in any grade!
- Getting to know you/Back to school activities
- Informal pre-assessment of a new unit
- opinion writing of any kind!
- Launching Socratic Seminar
- Character trait work (do you agree? disagree? why?)
An easy, versatile way to get your kids up, moving, focused, and engaged in your unit! Created for use on an interactive white board, or you can print it out and create a bulletin board that demonstrates how conversations are growing in your room!
Included in the 5-pack are:
-Back to Back, Face to Face
-Inner Circle, Outer Circle
These templates are adapted from a component of the curriculum found on www.engageny.com for more info, see https://www.engageny.org/resource/grades-3-5-ela-curriculum-appendix-1-teaching-practices-and-protocols