Conversation Starter Cards for Elementary and Middle School - Icebreakers
What educators are saying
Also included in
- The school counselor office toolbox is packed with 8 must-have counseling resources. 8 Must Have Resources for School Counselors Counselor FormsLunch Bunch Starter KitGet to Know You GameAll About Me CraftSMART Goals Counseling LessonK-8 SEL Standards ChecklistsConversation StartersLast Counseling SPrice $22.00Original Price $32.50Save $10.50
96 conversation starters will give you a fun way to get students talking and building relationships. Perfect for getting to know you activities, social skills practice, transitions, and icebreakers. Can easily be used in whole class, small groups, or with an individual students.
Counselors - Buy the School Counselor Office Toolbox and get these conversation starters, plus must-have planning forms, lessons, and reusable activities.
96 Cards - 5 Different Types of Conversation Starters
- Would You Rather? - Students pick between two choices.
- (Not) My Favorite - Students answer with their favorite or least favorite.
- If You Could - Students answer hypothetical questions.
- I’d Like To Know - Students answer interview-style questions.
- What’s the Question? - Students tell their answer and other students have to guess the question.
Blank template cards to create your own
Printable Question list
Color and BW for Printing
Who Should Buy This?
Perfect for classroom teachers, special education teachers, school counselors, and speech and language pathologists. Anyone looking for a fun way to get kids talking.
You Might Like
Copyright (c) Social Emotional Workshop
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use.