Conversation prompts or ice breakers to use with your students with autism, in speech therapy, or the classroom! Great for social skills groups or individual sessions.
Target pragmatic language, articulation, fluency, answering questions, sentence formulation, and more.
VIEW THE FULL RESOURCES:
ELEMENTARY CONVERSATION STARTERS
20 CONVERSATION PROMPTS
• There are 5 different category topics that are labeled and color-coded: about me, family & friends, school, social, would you rather.
• I recommend printing, folding the paper in half, trimming any excess margins you don’t want, laminating, then hole punching one side and inserting a binder ring.
NO PRINT VERSION
• Use on your computer or tablet as a no prep and no print option! This product has touch sections as well as drawing capabilities. Navigate the document with the “home” button and arrows found on each page.
• One question appears on each page. There is a space included to write an answer if desired.
• Another option is to print these slides to have bigger question pages for your students. Print in grayscale and print multiple pages to a page to make the slides smaller.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your ‘My Purchases’ page. Beside each purchase you'll see a ‘Provide Feedback’ button. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for you.
Be the first to know about freebies, sales, and product launches:
• Look for the green ★ next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. All of my products are discounted the first 48 hours.