This 24 question test addresses several different topics that serve as a foundation for understanding operations with fractions. Specifically it covers converting fractions to and from decimals, converting mixed numbers to and from improper fractions, prime factorization, and GCF & LCM. It is the best test you will find anywhere to assess how well your students truly understand these topics. Here's why:
1. Quality questions! A variety of response types including multiple choice, fill in the blank and word problems.
2. Plenty of space to show work, for every problem, right on the test.
3. Tiered difficulty of questions for each operation (Type 2: Basic Question, Type 3: Word Problem or increased difficulty, Type 4: Unique situation requiring the skill)
4. Standards-based rubric included! Easily identify levels of understanding for each topic based on the accuracy of specific questions. The test is very accurate at identifying true mastery.
5. Quick and easy to grade! Color coded answer keys with all work are provided for easy identification of mistakes.
6. The innovative feedback system greatly diminishes grading time, allows for student reflection and targets learning. A UPC code is provided below each question to give very specific feedback while eliminating the need for lengthy comments. The "U" identifies an understanding concern, the "P" highlights a precision mistake in the calculation and the "C" identifies a lack of communicating thinking.
The license is intended for one teacher and all of their classes. Please purchase additional licenses for each additional teacher planning on using these materials in your building. Thanks!
Like what you see? Follow my store, "Actis Standard". Purchase individual practice pages, notes, activities and tests or buy entire units.
All Actis Standard assignments are custom created questions that go deeper than your typical drill-and-kill type of worksheet. I created these questions to address every nuance of the objective, which are rooted in the Common Core Standards. The practice is presented to students in a friendly non-intimidating, easy to read format. Space is provided for work and all of the answer keys are included! The answer keys even have work included to demonstrate the type of work your student should be producing. Practice tutorial videos are included for free!