This packet of activities is created to support students when learning how to convert decimals, percents, and fractions. I used this throughout a week when I was teaching this unit, and I had fabulous quiz scores! Teachers can also use this packet as three different centers, because instructions for each game/activity are included!
Using partnered-work to my advantage, these games create a fun environment, but still support the learning of this skill. Walking around the room, I heard a lot of great conversation that was "on topic" and proved to me that the students were continuing to learn while playing the games!
Included in this packet:
1. Decimal and Percent Memory instructions, game cards, and record sheet
2. Decimal and Percent Go Fish instructions, game cards, and record sheet
3. Decimal and Percent Homework sheet that I used when teaching this unit
4. Decimal, Percent, and Fraction Number sort and glue
5. Decimal, Percent, and Fraction graphic organizer for notes or class work.
*Style updated recently! :)