Fractions and Decimals: Convert between Decimals and Fractions Practice Activity (7.NS.A.2d.)
is a great way to practice converting decimals to fractions and fractions to decimals. Students solve one link which leads to the answer on the next link. Opposite Integers on a Number Line focuses on common core standard: 7.NS.A.2d. My students LOVE this activity.
A great addition to your middle school math curriculum
and for differentiation.
Fraction resources include:
- Add and Subtract Fractions Interactive Notebook
- Convert fractions to mixed numbers center activity
- Fractional distances on maps Task Card Activity
- Add and Subtract Fractions Paper Chain Activity
- Equivalent Fractions Paper Chain Activity
- Convert Decimals to Fractions Task Card Activity
- Addition and Subtraction with Fractions Word Problems
- Convert between Decimals and Fractions Paper Chain Activity
- Operations with Fractions Coded Message Activity
- Equivalent Fraction Interactive Notebook Foldable
- Division and Multiplication of Fractions Word Problem Task Card Activity
- Comparing Fractions Inquiry Activity
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.