Also included in
- Challenge your Algebra students with this quadratic bundle of 8 resources. From analyzing, solving, writing, converting, and graphing this bundle will engage your class and promote collaboration. Don't wait to give your students the rigor they need to conquer quadratics! Answers included. This r$37.79$47.24Save $9.45
- Google Slides or PDF activities! Your Algebra I students will have fun practicing writing and solving one-step equations, solving multi-step equations, multiplying polynomials, completing the square to convert to vertex form, and simplifying, adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing radicals$13.00$16.25Save $3.25
Google Slides or PDF activity. Give your students completing the square practice by having them create the vertex form of a quadratic equation with this growth mindset activity. Your Algebra class will answer the 10 converting questions, and then have fun shading the boxes in the grid with the correct answers. The UNSHADED boxes will give them the growth mindset quote.
- Teacher instructions
- 10 completing the square problems
- Answer sheet for students
- Writing Sheet for students (student quote page)
- Grid for finding the quote
- Worked Out Answer key and Grid Answer Key
Here are some other Algebra I activities you may like!
- Error Analysis of Multi-Step Equations using Task Cards
- Quadratics Escape Room using Google Forms
- Solving Equations Tarsia Puzzle or Matching Activity
- EOC Algebra I Review: 90 Questions with Spiraling Question Mats
- Regular VS Literal Equations: A Comparison Activity
- Error Analysis of Multi-Step Inequalities using Task Cards
- Solving One and Two-Step Inequalities: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Error Analysis of Vertex and Intercept Form of Quadratics to Standard Form
- Error Analysis of Multiplying Polynomials
- Identifying Parallel and Perpendicular Lines: $100,000 Pyramid Activity
- Error Analysis of Adding and Subtracting Polynomials
- Error Analysis of Graphing Linear Inequalities
- Error Analysis of Solving for y and Graphing Linear Equations
- Error Analysis of Solving Equations in Slope-Intercept Form using y = mx + b to find b
How do I get TpT credit for future purchases?
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Contact me at email@example.com with any questions!
|Absolute| Algebra ©