In this engaging resource, students will solve 10 problems converting customary measurements of length, to complete a St. Patrick's Day Mistory Lib activity.
* Student chart page (6 on a page to print, laminate if desired and provided to students for use in converting the measurements.)
• A 10 problem worksheet
• A fill in the blank story about St. Patrick
• An answer key for both the worksheet and the story
Suggestion for use:
1. Print off chart page for student use. (There are 6 to a page.)
2. Print off the 10 problem worksheet 1 per student.
3. Print off the Mistory Lib Story page 1 per student.
4. Print off both answer keys for the teacher if desired.
What is a Mistory Lib?:
• A Mistory Lib is a fill in blank story activity incorporating both math and history into the classroom.