Converting Customary Weight Boom Cards
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- Boom Cards are a great way to have your students practice important 5th grade math skills. These digital task cards are ideal for the busy teacher because they are easy to assign, self-checking, and students receive immediate feedback. Students can engage with Boom Cards during whole group practice,Price $108.80Original Price $159.50Save $50.70
- Are you looking for multiple ways for your students to practice important math skills? This bundle has you covered! Save time with these Google Slides, Google Forms, and Boom Card resources that are perfect for in-person or distance learning.Enjoy tremendous savings by purchasing this 5th-grade bundPrice $188.30Original Price $272.25Save $83.95
Help your students master converting weight with Boom Cards. Self-checking Boom Cards are great for practicing converting customary units of weight because students receive immediate feedback as they practice. With these digital task cards, your students will master essential measurement conversion skills in no time!
Two types of activities are included:
- 10 converting weight questions
- 10 comparing customary units of weight questions
There are no mixed unit answers, and each card features a measurement conversion chart.
- 20 self-checking Boom Cards
- built-in answer key
Try these converting customary weight Boom Cards before you buy!
Click here to try the first four cards in the deck.
These Boom Cards were created to support the following measurement TEKS:
TEKS 4.8B - convert measurements within the same measurement system, customary or metric, from a smaller unit into a larger unit or a larger unit into a smaller unit when given other equivalent measures represented in a table
TEKS 5.7 - solve problems by calculating conversions within a measurement system, customary or metric
You may also like these other measurement conversions Boom Cards…
*You will need a FREE starter level Boom Learning account to use these digital task cards. Read about how I use the free Boom account in my classroom on.
What are Boom Cards?
Boom Cards are self-checking digital task cards. The cards are usually randomized so students can play again and again with problems being presented in a different order. Boom Cards are hosted at Boom Learning, but they are easy to assign in your favorite learning management system. You will love how easy they are to use. Your students will love the immediate feedback they receive.
Boom Digital Task Cards can be used for…
- whole group instruction
- mini lessons and warm-ups
- small group instruction
- independent practice
- at-home practice
More About Boom Cards
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Want to save money?
✔️ Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT purchases!
✔️ and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are 50% off for the first 24 hours.
Copyright © Hooty’s Homeroom
All rights reserved by author.
Permission for single classroom use only.