Also included in
- Engage and motivate your students with this comprehensive bundle of 10 google form escape rooms. Your students will have fun using technology with this low PREP escape room! Just print the worksheet or add the URL to your google classroom or share it directly, and they're ready to go! Using google f$38.40$48.00Save $9.60
- Fractions, Decimals, and Percents Bundle This middle school fractions, decimals, and percents bundle will give your students lots of practice and variety when converting fractions to decimals to percents and ordering rational numbers. Detailed notes for converting are included. The 6 resources inc$16.60$20.75Save $4.15
- Middle School Math Activities Bundle This middle school bundle contains 43 resources! From digital escape rooms, mazes, game show activities, scavenger hunts, and more your students will stay engaged, interested and motivated all year long. *Note: Not all of these activities are digital. Please c$110.00$137.50Save $27.50
Converting Fractions, Decimals, & Percents Digital Escape Room Distance Learning
Engage and motivate your students with this comprehensive practice converting fractions, decimals, and percents, ordering, and word problems. Your middle school students will having fun using technology with this low PREP Escape Room! Just print the worksheet, add the google forms link to your google classroom, or give them the online link and they're ready to go! Using google forms is optional.
This resource includes:
- Forty problems including converting fractions, decimals and fractions, ordering, and word problems
- Reflection question(s) and/or a math riddle on the google form
- Detailed instructions for the teacher on how to copy the google form URL to keep as your own and collect reflection question result data
- Instructions for the student on what they need to know to complete the escape room
- Answer sheet for student accountability
- Answer key
Other Google Form Escape Rooms...
- Escape Room Bundle using Google Forms...Middle School Math
- Integer Review Google Form Escape Room
- Algebraic and Numerical Expressions Google Form Escape Room
- Data Analysis Google Form Escape Room
- Proportions and Percents Google Form Escape Room
- One-Step Equations and Inequalities Google Form Escape Room
Check out even MORE middle school activities below!
- Prime Factorization with Exponents and Notes: Scrambled Answers Activity
- Solving Proportion Word Problems: Review Around Activity
- Converting Fractions/Decimals/Percents with Notes: Worksheet
- Word Problems: Multiplying and Dividing Decimals Scavenger Hunt Activity
- Dividing: Tarsia Puzzle OR Matching Activity
- Multiplying and Dividing Fractions with Notes: Error Analysis
- Multiplying Fractions with Notes: Follow the Path Activity
- Integer Operations with Notes: Mystery Number Puzzles
- Everything Integers!
- Factors VS Multiples: $100,000 Pyramid Game
- Multiplying Decimals: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Translating Verbal to Algebraic Expressions, Equations, and Inequalities with Notes: Matching Activity
- Order of Operations with Positive and Negative Integers: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Solving One and Two-Step Inequalities: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Multiplying and Dividing Fraction Word Problems: Scrambled Answers Activity
- Solving One and Two-Step Equations: Find the Pattern Activity
How do I get TpT credit for future purchases?
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Contact me at email@example.com with any questions!
|Absolute| Algebra ©