Converting Fractions, Decimals & Percents Foldable Lesson Practice Exit Ticket
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Converting Fractions, Decimals and Percents is a skill that starts early on when students begin to learn fractions and decimals. Students must understand that there are equivalent forms of each and that they will see these rational numbers in each format throughout their lives as students and then iPrice $25.00Original Price $34.50Save $9.50
Converting Rational Numbers (also known as Converting Fractions, Decimals, and Percents) is a crucial skill that students must learn when beginning to break down parts of the number system.
The Converting Fractions, Decimals, and Percents Foldable is a set of unique reference tools that I have been using in my classroom as a part of our Interactive Notebooks since 2011. The interactive and kinesthetic component of cutting and gluing in the notes of the flippable make it more of a game-like activity that keeps students engaged in the lesson being presented.
This interactive tool is one of the most used tools throughout the course of the school year in my classroom and many other teachers as well as noted in the feedback received since this product was posted in Fall 2012 on Teachers Pay Teachers.
This Flippable Download includes:
- Teacher Directions
- Photos of completed 6 Flap Foldable
- 6 Flap Shutter Style Foldable (2 styles)
- 6 Flap Rectangular Foldable
- 6 Flap Paper Saving Foldable (2 per page)
- 6 Flap Petal Foldable
- Completed Notes and Examples to cut and attach sized to fit each Flippable
- Practice for Converting Rational Numbers
- Rational Number Conversions Sort
- Exit Ticket for Converting Rational Numbers
You can see how I used this in the classroom by checking out the blog post here.
**This flippable can also be found in the Sixth Grade and Seventh Grade Interactive Notebooks.**
Looking for other Converting Fractions, Decimals, and Percents activities?
- Converting Fractions, Decimals, and Percents Go Fish
- Connect Four Converting Fractions, Decimals, and Percents
- Converting Decimals Task Cards
- Equivalent Fractions Task Cards
Personal Copyright: The purchase of this product allows you to use these activities in your personal classroom for your students. You may continue using them each year but not share the activities with other teachers unless additional licenses are purchased. Site and District Licenses are also available.
Copyright ©2012-2023 Smith Curriculum and Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved.