Products in this Bundle (12)
showing 1-5 of 12 products
Converting Fractions, Decimals and Percents is a skill that starts early on when students begin to learn fractions and decimals. Students must understand that there are equivalent forms of each and that they will see these rational numbers in each format throughout their lives as students and then into the real world.
The Converting Rational Numbers Flippable has been my Top Seller since 2012 and consistently receives glowing feedback including:
- "Love this organizer--really helped some of my students understand how to do the different conversions. Thanks!" and
- "Easy to use, simple explanations, good resource for students to have in their interactive notebook. This was just what was needed to help them convert fractions, decimals, and percents on their own."
As the years have gone on, and my store has grown I have continue to add more supplementary products to my store for student use. This now includes:
- Two Solve and Snips
- Three sets of Task Cards
- Two Games (Go Fish and Connect Four)
- and the Converting Rational Numbers Guided Cornell Notes, Exit Ticket and Practice
Now that these items are included in a bundle together it will allow you to easily adjust and differentiate in your classroom to fit the needs of each of your learners.
Each Item in the Converting Fractions, Decimals and Percents Bundle includes:
- Teacher Directions
- Photos of items in Use (if needed)
- Student Activities in multiple formats (Flippable Lesson has multiple formats to allow for choice and Task Cards are in Color and Black and White formats)
How Can I Use This?
Through the use of each of the activities, you can easily set up a station during Math Workshop that swaps out the concept each week and not have to reteach the directions throughout the year allowing you to WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER!
The activities and games are also great for review, early finisher activities, enrichment, a worksheet alternative, partner activity, or as a take-home activity to encourage families to work together.
What is This Aligned to?
All activities are aligned to Common Core (CCSS), Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) and Oklahoma Academic Standards (OAS) and meant to be able to be used in any classroom.
- CCSS: 4.NF.1, 4.NF.6, 7.NS.2d
- TEKS: 4.2g, 4.3c, 4.3g, 5.2a, 6.2a, 6.4g
- OAS: 4.N.2.1, 4.N.2.5, 5.N.1.2, 5.N.1.3, 5.N.2.1, 5.N.2.4, and 7.N.1.1
→ Did you know that you can get CREDITS for future purchase by leaving feedback on each of your purchases? Simply navigate to the My Purchases page and next to each download you will be able to leave a star rating and comments about the activities you have purchased. I truly value your feedback and consider each and every word left.
Personal Copyright: The purchase of this product allows you to use these activities in your personal classroom for your students. You may continue to use them each year but you may not share the activities with other teachers unless additional licenses are purchased. The license for this purchase is NON-TRANSFERABLE. Site and District Licenses are also available.
4mulaFun®, Flippables™ and Solve and Snip™ are trademarks of Smith Curriculum and Consulting (formerly FormulaFun Inc. dba 4mulaFun), and are registered in the United States and abroad. The trademarks and names of other companies and products mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Copyright © Smith Curriculum and Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: With the purchase of this file you understand that this file is not editable in any way. You will not be able to manipulate the lessons and/or activities inside to change numbers and/or words.