Also included in
- This bundle includes 20 easy-prep math color by number resources for 6th grade math and 7th grade math, several with multiple versions. Students solve, self-check, and then color, in both print and digital versions.These resources will help you:Help students feel a little more comfortable with mathPrice $35.00Original Price $69.00Save $34.00
- This upper elementary and middle school math color by number bundle includes 60 easy-prep color by number resources. These resources will help you:Provide differentiation without tons of planning time! With all the versions included, there are over 90 print activities! AND most sets now have a digitPrice $99.50Original Price $198.25Save $98.75
- Do you need 6th grade math activities to use throughout the entire school year? I've got you covered! Save yourself HOURS of planning and prepping time with the wide variety of notes and activities in this bundle!Give your students some new and creative ways to look at math concepts on a daily basisPrice $265.00Original Price $457.25Save $192.25
- This HUGE middle school math resources bundle includes a TON of material that addresses all 6th grade and some 7th grade math standards, all at more than 40% savings!Save yourself HOURS of planning and prepping time with the wide variety of notes and activities in this bundle!Give your students somePrice $430.00Original Price $730.00Save $300.00
- This custom math bundle is offered for 20% off:-)Includes:Algebraic Equations Color by NumberAlgebraic Expressions Color by NumberCombining Like Terms Color by NumberFractions, Decimals, Percents Color by NumberInequalities Color by NumberPercent of a Number Color by NumberRatios and Proportions ColPrice $21.00Original Price $26.25Save $5.25
- Use these fraction, decimal, and percent resources for your middle school math students to practice converting! There are both group and independent activities to keep your students active and engaged. The resources include Truth or Dare, Color by Number, Task Cards, Problem Solving, and Math Wheel.Price $9.50Original Price $18.50Save $9.00
- Do your students need practice converting fractions, decimals, and percents? This bundle of activities has got you covered!This bundle includes a variety of activities and resources (some print and some digital) for teaching and practicing fraction, decimal, percent conversions: Fold It Ups, numberPrice $19.75Original Price $35.00Save $15.25
- This bundle is PACKED with creative note-taking options, a variety of engaging activity types, and test prep materials!(The Grade 6-7 Bundle has many of the same items as this 7th Grade Math Resource Bundle, but the 6th-7th grade bundle includes 6th grade curriculum units, Grade 6 Wheels, Grade 6 TePrice $92.00Original Price $154.25Save $62.25
Converting fractions, decimals, and percents is always more fun when there's some coloring!
This set of easy-prep, paper and digital color by number activities is just what you need - the options make them great for in-person or distance learning. Students solve 20 problems, self-check, and color. Students will immediately know whether or not they solved correctly - if their answer is incorrect, they won't find it on the coloring sheet!
Check out the Preview above to see how the Google Slides versions work (students will need to know how to use the "Fill color" feature).
Have you checked out the Converting Fractions, Decimals, and Percents Activity Bundle? Great variety of resources at 40% off!
Problems require students to:
- Convert fractions to decimals and percents
- Convert decimals to fractions and percents
- Convert percents to fractions and decimals
This easy-prep fraction, decimal, percent resource includes:
1) Three print versions
- 20 questions
- Valentine-themed coloring
- Same 20 questions as Version A
- Different coloring pattern from Version A
- 20 questions - different from Versions A and B (same wording in problems but different numbers)
- Same coloring pattern as Version B but different colors
2) Google Slides version
- Same problems and colors as print Version B.
- Students type their answers into the text boxes provided
- Students use the ‘Fill color’ bucket to color the shapes
- Questions are not editable (they are in the background) but the shapes and numbers in the pattern ARE movable.
3) Two coloring pages with no numbers, so students can color the pattern their own way, for fun:-)
Please keep in touch by following me, to be notified when new products are uploaded! Products are 1/2 off for the first 24 hours, so it pays to follow!
Other popular color by numbers:
You might also like:
6th Grade Math Resource Bundle - resources for the entire year.